Ice Blue... Oh What Have We Done?!?!? SOLD OUT
Coffee? Hmm, more like Cocoa... SOLD OUT
Still Cool, but not THE Cool Grey! SOLD OUT
Not Quite Olive Drab
Bubbl-icious Clear SOLD OUT
- Yeah, so we were PSYCHED to get Ice Blue back into the fold. Its a beautiful filament, but unfortunately, the master batch colorant was just not right... or even close to right... and before QA could verify its match, we made a TON of it. So, now we've got a Translucent Steel Blue, which you know, runs great, but it ain't Ice Blue. Your win, our loss, and Richard's pain... come get some, before he changes his mind...
- Coffee is still in the works. During the process to get it right, we came up with a pretty decent cocoa. Maybe we'll revisit that color, but for now, its just a happy accident. Only a few in stock. Can't miss for $20. Its kinda got the hues of hot chocolate.
- Getting Devin Montes' Cool Grey wasn't easy. We needed to find the right shade of grey... couldn't be too light and definitely not too dark... plus it needed to give that classic GreenGate3D translucency. In the process, we made a nice grey, but not what Devin wanted, and not Primer. Its yours for $20 and is a GREAT jumping off point, just like all those in D'Oh!!! Prints like a dream, made in the USA and of course, ALWAYS from recycled plastics!
- The Not Quite Olive Drab is colored between GreenGate Green and Olive Drab. Nothing wrong with it, except we screwed up the pigmentation. It runs great but adding a SKU between those 2 colors is nonsensical. So, we'll take the hit and will sell it cheap. You wanna put your foot into GreenGate3D filament? Here's a good place to start.
- The Bubbl-icious Clear was the result of us rushing production and not drying our recycled pellets enough before extruding into filament. The diameter is fine, but our lasers didn't pick up the bubbles in the filament until it was too late. If you're running a one wall vase, its probably best to steer clear, but if you're making most anything else, its fine.
GreenGate3D: Recycling The World's Plastics, One Filament At A Time.
View MSDS here
When I want a lower-cost prototype that prints identically to the top tier GreenGate, this is what I use. It never disappoints me.
Well no they're not really "the dregs" because there's nothing second rate about this filament. It prints just as smoothly as their regular filament. I'm definitely a happy(and repeat) customer.
Bought 1kg of the Bubblicious clear PET-G for use as a utility filament and was not disappointed. Prints great, clarity is excellent, and can't beat the price!
I wanted to create something translucent and awesome that used the supports as a design feature... It came out really well. I wish I could insert an image of the Super Mario question block I designed and printed but I guess you all will just have to use your imagination..
D'oh! Recycled PET-G