- 1.75 mm +/- .05 mm
- 2.2 net pounds (a full 1 Kg net)
- 6.6 net pounds (a full 3 Kg net)
- Print Temperature: 205°C - 250°C
- Bed Temperature: 80°C
- FULLY Recycled
- Environmentally Conscious
- Generous Flexibility
- Unmatched Layer Adhesion
- NEVER Subject to Tariffs, because it's made HERE in America!
GreenGate3D: Recycling The World's Plastics, One Filament At A Time.
View MSDS here
Awesome light blue. Prints great and very consistent, like everything from GreenGate!
I am starting up a business (Filtraponics) and using this filament for every print. I use a Prusa mk3 printer and together its a great combination. Not to mention, I am a beginner and GreenGate3D makes it incredibly easy. Thanks so much for supplying a recycled option for us!
Going to buy some more colors soon!