Ice Blue... Oh What Have We Done?!?!? SOLD OUT
Coffee? Hmm, more like Cocoa... SOLD OUT
Still Cool, but not THE Cool Grey! SOLD OUT
Not Quite Olive Drab SOLD OUT
Bubbl-icious Clear (DOH we made more, and in 3Kg too) SOLD OUT
Bubbl-icious Amber: Here we go again... SOLD OUT
- Yeah, so we were PSYCHED to get Ice Blue back into the fold. Its a beautiful filament, but unfortunately, the master batch colorant was just not right... or even close to right... and before QA could verify its match, we made a TON of it. So, now we've got a Translucent Steel Blue, which you know, runs great, but it ain't Ice Blue. Your win, our loss, and Richard's pain... come get some, before he changes his mind...
- Coffee is still in the works. During the process to get it right, we came up with a pretty decent cocoa. Maybe we'll revisit that color, but for now, its just a happy accident. Only a few in stock. Can't miss for $20. Its kinda got the hues of hot chocolate.
- Getting Devin Montes' Cool Grey wasn't easy. We needed to find the right shade of grey... couldn't be too light and definitely not too dark... plus it needed to give that classic GreenGate3D translucency. In the process, we made a nice grey, but not what Devin wanted, and not Primer. Its yours for $20 and is a GREAT jumping off point, just like all those in D'Oh!!! Prints like a dream, made in the USA and of course, ALWAYS from recycled plastics!
- The Not Quite Olive Drab is colored between GreenGate Green and Olive Drab. Nothing wrong with it, except we screwed up the pigmentation. It runs great but adding a SKU between those 2 colors is nonsensical. So, we'll take the hit and will sell it cheap. You wanna put your foot into GreenGate3D filament? Here's a good place to start.
- The Bubbl-icious Clear was the result of us rushing production and not drying our recycled pellets enough before extruding into filament. The diameter is fine, but our lasers didn't pick up the bubbles in the filament until it was too late. If you're running a one wall vase, its probably best to steer clear, but if you're making most anything else, its fine.
- The Bubbl-icious Jurassic Amber, just like the Bubbl-icious Clear was the result of us rushing production and not drying our recycled pellets enough before extruding into filament. Someone should get their JurASSic handed to them, but we're pretty understanding at GreenGate3D. Again, the diameter is good, but our lasers didn't pick up the bubbles in the filament until it was too late. One wall vases aren't recommended, but most anything else is fine.
- 1.75 mm +/- .05 mm
- 2.2 net pounds (a full 1 Kg net)
- Print Temperature: 205°C - 250°C
- Bed Temperature: 80°C
- FULLY Recycled
- Environmentally Conscious
- Generous Flexibility
- Unmatched Layer Adhesion
- NEVER Subject to Tariffs, because it's made HERE in America!
GreenGate3D: Recycling The World's Plastics, One Filament At A Time.
View MSDS here
I have done a few 6 hour prints with no issues, creating very structurally strong results. Also GreenGate has the best customer service! I can’t imagine any other filament brand comes close
Have bought and tried 11 or 12 different colors (multiple of each) and have yet to have any problems. Green gate will always be My first choice for any PETG project!! 240/60c is My usual temp setting for printers (5)
I didn't care about the color and just wanted to try printing PETG for some test projects and this worked great. I wish the shipping was a little less, but that isn't the product's fault. 5/5
Works great! I don't have any issues with the bubbles.. prints beautifully! Great company! great price! great product!
Great material. Never had an issue with my direct drive artillery genius. For those with a Bowden tube it might be a slight issue if any but fantastic stiff here.