Ice Blue... Oh What Have We Done?!?!? SOLD OUT
Coffee? Hmm, more like Cocoa... SOLD OUT
Still Cool, but not THE Cool Grey! SOLD OUT
Not Quite Olive Drab SOLD OUT
Bubbl-icious Clear (DOH we made more, and DOH-DOH-DOH in 3Kg too)
- Yeah, so we were PSYCHED to get Ice Blue back into the fold. Its a beautiful filament, but unfortunately, the master batch colorant was just not right... or even close to right... and before QA could verify its match, we made a TON of it. So, now we've got a Translucent Steel Blue, which you know, runs great, but it ain't Ice Blue. Your win, our loss, and Richard's pain... come get some, before he changes his mind...
- Coffee is still in the works. During the process to get it right, we came up with a pretty decent cocoa. Maybe we'll revisit that color, but for now, its just a happy accident. Only a few in stock. Can't miss for $20. Its kinda got the hues of hot chocolate.
- Getting Devin Montes' Cool Grey wasn't easy. We needed to find the right shade of grey... couldn't be too light and definitely not too dark... plus it needed to give that classic GreenGate3D translucency. In the process, we made a nice grey, but not what Devin wanted, and not Primer. Its yours for $20 and is a GREAT jumping off point, just like all those in D'Oh!!! Prints like a dream, made in the USA and of course, ALWAYS from recycled plastics!
- The Not Quite Olive Drab is colored between GreenGate Green and Olive Drab. Nothing wrong with it, except we screwed up the pigmentation. It runs great but adding a SKU between those 2 colors is nonsensical. So, we'll take the hit and will sell it cheap. You wanna put your foot into GreenGate3D filament? Here's a good place to start.
- The Bubbl-icious Clear was the result of us rushing production and not drying our recycled pellets enough before extruding into filament. The diameter is fine, but our lasers didn't pick up the bubbles in the filament until it was too late. If you're running a one wall vase, its probably best to steer clear, but if you're making most anything else, its fine.
- 1.75 mm +/- .05 mm
- 2.2 net pounds (a full 1 Kg net)
- Print Temperature: 205°C - 250°C
- Bed Temperature: 80°C
- FULLY Recycled
- Environmentally Conscious
- Generous Flexibility
- Unmatched Layer Adhesion
- NEVER Subject to Tariffs, because it's made HERE in America!
GreenGate3D: Recycling The World's Plastics, One Filament At A Time.
View MSDS here
I’ve used two rolls of this. Both rolls had some diameter issues. One cleared up half way through the other not so much. But it was still printable. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy more.
I’ve ordered a total of 8 rolls of this color. So I’ll cover all in one review. I haven’t had a single issue with any of them. It’s a great color and prints beautifully
I love this filament to use for prototyping or of very large prints wear I don't care about color. I love the fact that it is 100% recycled, American made, and I receive starbursts sometimes.
When I want a lower-cost prototype that prints identically to the top tier GreenGate, this is what I use. It never disappoints me.
Well no they're not really "the dregs" because there's nothing second rate about this filament. It prints just as smoothly as their regular filament. I'm definitely a happy(and repeat) customer.