- 1.75 mm +/- .05 mm
- 2.85 mm +/- .05 mm
- 2.2 net pounds (a full 1 Kg net)
- 6.6 net pounds (a full 3 Kg net)
- Print Temperature: 205°C - 250°C
- Bed Temperature: 80°C
- FULLY Recycled
- Environmentally Conscious
- Generous Flexibility
- Unmatched Layer Adhesion
- NEVER Subject to Tariffs, because it's made HERE in America!
GreenGate3D: Recycling The World's Plastics, One Filament At A Time.
View MSDS here
High gloss black. Consistent prints as always
Really shiny black very easy to print with, now I need to print a new spool holder to support this 3Kg roll.
The printers love GreenGate3D materials!
I have had excellent results with all of the GreenGate3D PETG filament, the black comes out with a nice glossy finish. I use this for mechanical parts that need to be able to withstand higher heat than PLA can.
Great product plus fast shipping and quick, personalized customer service.
Will definitely do more business with GreenGate3D.